There’s no better place to learn about Social Security programs and do business with us than on our redesigned website at SSA.gov. Visitors to SSA.gov will experience a new design to help them find what they need more easily.
Here are our top 10 webpages:
1. my Social Security — You can open a personal my Social Security account to verify your earnings, view your Social Security Statement, get benefit estimates, and more, at www.ssa.gov/myaccount.
2. Social Security blog — Our hub for Social Security news and updates is our blog at blog.ssa.gov. You can use social media to easily share these informative articles with others.
3. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — Do you need answers to Social Security-related questions? Our FAQ webpage is another valuable source of information at www.ssa.gov/faq.
4. Retirement Application — You can complete and submit your online application for retirement benefits in as few as 15 minutes at www.ssa.gov/retirement.
6. Publications — Visit our online publication library for information on key subjects at www.ssa.gov/pubs (includes audio versions of publications).
8. Online Services — You can take care of most business with us by visiting our online services page at www.ssa.gov/onlineservices.
10. Fraud and Scam Prevention and Reporting — Learn how to recognize Social Security fraud and scams - and how to report them - at www.ssa.gov/fraud.
Remember, if you need information or want to do business with us, the first place to go is our website. Please share these top resources with your loved ones.
Rich Fowler is the Social Security District Manager in Maryville, Missouri.