The Mizzou Tigers lost against Army on the last play of the Armed Forces Bowl. Coach Eli Drinkwitz and players Brady Cook, Blaze Alldredge and Harrison Mevis gave post-game interviews.
As featured on
Had Tyler Badie played against Army, he would have run wild in a national TV showcase game. But the decision to sit him cost him and the Tigers a chance to raise their profile.
Star running back's backups had sparked rushing game early against Army.
Cook drives Tigers to go-ahead TD in final minutes, but Army’s 41-yarder as time expires is the difference in 24-22 victory.
- Cody Lee Stiens
- Trudy Wolbert
- Longtime county ambulance district employees retire
- Big Brothers Big Sisters welcomes 2 new staff members
- Kathryn Lori “Katie” Myers
- Abreu sparks Bearcats in win over Lopers
- West Nodaway to hold community forum on four-day week
- Pettlon delivers game-winner to beat Bulldogs
- Thunder avenge Wolves loss to earn trophy
- Spoofhounds knock off fifth-ranked Eagles