International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach held a video phone call with three-time Olympian Peng Shuai, the Olympics governing body announced, amid a wave of global concern about Peng's wellbeing and whereabouts. The IOC did not provide CNN access to the video. CNN's Patrick Snell reports.
- Some details uncovered in musical rescheduling
- Janis “Jan” Rae Napiecek Moutray
- School district owes explanation for ‘Legally Blonde’ mishandling
- Ben F. Espey
- Worth County survives North Shelby to punch state ticket
- Lawrence “Larry” Eugene Zillner, EdD.
- County sets another single-day high for new cases this year
- Doris M. Schieber
- Wright throws three touchdowns as Bearcats book Michigan trip
- Maryville R-II administration postpones musical production