World No. 2 Daniil Medvedev won his first grand slam title, beating world No. 1 Novak Djokovic in straight sets in the US Open final. CNN's Carolyn Manno reports Djokovic had been looking to win a record 21st grand slam title and complete the first men's calendar grand slam.
- Michael L. Martin
- Maryville finds ‘Spoofhound identity’ with win in Chillicothe
- City to update golf car fleet at Mozingo
- Platte Valley wins inaugural 'Battle for the Valley'
- Super Seniors: Barnes hopes his walk-on journey inspires others
- Patricia Joyce Swofford
- Harry fills his belly in Burlington Junction
- From 'none' to beloved
- Vaccination, case rates show little change
- Ravenwood woman injured in collision near Savannah