MARYVILLE, Mo. — Eighty-four pups and 130 people took part in the annual Maryville Aquatic Center PAWSatlapoola fundraiser which allows dogs a chance to swim at the end of the pool season on Monday.
The event raised $1,375 for the New Nodaway Humane Society.
“Numbers were down this year but everyone had a great time and (we’re) very thankful for everyone coming out and showing their support for the New Nodaway Humane Society,” said Wendy Combs, shelter manager.
To donate to the humane society, visit www.bit.ly/NNHSDonation.
- Michael L. Martin
- City to update golf car fleet at Mozingo
- Maryville finds ‘Spoofhound identity’ with win in Chillicothe
- Platte Valley wins inaugural 'Battle for the Valley'
- Super Seniors: Barnes hopes his walk-on journey inspires others
- Patricia Joyce Swofford
- Harry fills his belly in Burlington Junction
- From 'none' to beloved
- Vaccination, case rates show little change
- Ravenwood woman injured in collision near Savannah