MARYVILLE, Mo. — A second mass vaccination event was held Thursday, Feb. 4 in the Carl & Cheryl Hughes Fieldhouse.
Through a community partnership between the Nodaway County Health Department, Mosaic Medical Center - Maryville and Northwest Missouri State University, more than 1,000 vaccine shots were provided to people waiting in the facility.
Another vaccination clinic is scheduled for today (Thursday, Feb. 11). Those eligible, as determined by the State of Missouri, may join the appointment request list by visiting: www.myMLC.com/vaccine.
To see if you are eligible visit: www.MoStopsCovid.com. Anyone interested in receiving the vaccine may also call Nodaway County Health Department at 660-562-2755 to request an appointment.
- Kris & Kates cone arrives from Canada
- Freshmen rise to occasion for Platte Valley in battle of No. 1 teams
- Mary Virginia Allen
- Gustafson breaks backboard; Hounds break Hornets
- County health talks city mask mandate
- Sundell scores 43 as Hounds upset Jefferson City
- Marlee A. Henggeler
- Glen Allen “Butch” Major
- Sundell, Bison begin spring season with win over Penguins
- Platte Valley locks up Knights to win district