MARYVILLE, Mo. — The Thomson Splash ‘N’ Play has been packed nearly every day since opening earlier this month with youngsters looking for relief from warm weather.
The splash pad, located on the corner of Munn Avenue and State Route V, is free to the public.
- Local business owners discuss future of Elks building
- William R. (Dick) Thomson
- Quinlin steps down as Bearcats’ head athletic trainer
- Gustafson helps Missouri secure bragging rights over Kansas
- Richard Dale Latta
- Two men injured in truck/UTV crash
- Leota Marie Wheeler
- Area stars join forces for summer softball
- Paintball company addresses concerns
- Gen Zen Yoga celebrates grand opening