MARYVILLE, Mo. — Eugene Field Elementary second graders perform during Monday’s socially distanced Christmas performance where classmates sang the old classics and even performed a percussive song with small red and green cups.
Each grade at the elementary school performed a holiday-themed show at a distance from the sidewalk where onlookers were allowed to watch. Parents and family members gathered along the sidewalk to watch the performance and film their children.
Even in the pandemic, the children still wanted to perform and the school put together the outside show to stay within COVID-19 social distance recommendations and get into a festive spirit.
- Fire shuts down county jail, inmates evacuated
- William Victor “Bill” Spire, Jr.
- The Hangar reopens as family getaway
- James E. “Jim” Bartelt
- Juanita Troutman English
- Spoofhounds set program scoring record in win over Iowa's best
- West Nodaway hires new 6-12 principal
- Health department opens vaccine registration
- Osborn excited for head coaching opportunity at Benedictine
- Remembering Bobbie Jo