The Nodaway County Commission met in regular session Tuesday, June 25.
In attendance were Presiding Commissioner Bill Walker, North District Commissioner Chris Burns, South District Commissioner Robert Stiens and County Clerk Melinda Patton.
Business before the governing board included:
• Approvals and requisitions: inventory transfer/disposal forms; liquor licenses for Maryville Elks Lodge 760, Walmart, Maryville Country Club, American Legion, Bearcat Lanes, The Pub, Planet Sub and Highway 136 Road House; payment requisitions for Sheriff’s Deputy Randy Houston for uniform reimbursement, for Safety & Fire Exchange for equipment, for CIS and Aynsley Davis for extra-hire pay (prosecuting attorney’s office); for the Missouri Association of Prosecuting Attorneys for training; for Metal Culverts and Viebrock Inc. for Road and Bridge Dept. stock; for Bryan’s Performance for tires; for Gray Oil & Gas Co. for diesel fuel; and for Beemer’s Muffler Center for Road and Bridge Dept. supplies.
• Correspondence: Missouri open meetings law training emails; Public Service Commission with regard to Kansas City Power & Light Co. operations; University of Missouri Extension newsletter.
• Snyder and Associates: Approval of Supplemental Agreement No.1 to an engineering services contract for bridge 0198008.
• Tradewinds White Cloud wind farm: Review of an email from Development Manager Reed Bartels and a copy of a Tradewinds check for a licensing agreement.
• An office operations update by Collector-Treasurer Marilyn Jenkins.
• Northwest Workforce Development Board: review and approval of a Chief Local Elected Officials Consortium Agreement.
• Review and approval of a Community Development Block Grant request for funds for bridge project 2018-PF-07.
• Review and approval of a mutual aid agreement between Nodaway County Emergency Management and Northwest Missouri State University.
• Inspections of road 457 in Jackson Township and roads 626 and 627 in Polk Township.
• A one-hour closed session regarding personnel issues.